Utilities & Facilities
Optimizing performance and ensuring stable operations
Strata-G’s team of water, wastewater, and natural gas system experts can assist you with the management of utility operations to maximize productivity and ensure stable operations. Strata-G is well equipped to help local utilities with inflow and infiltration issues, and we can support management of potable drinking water distribution systems by identifying points of capacity limitations, providing solutions for aging systems, and planning for future expansion. Our staff also offers the experience to assess feasibility and create strategies to utilize CNG for transportation.
Steam Plant Upgrades
Managed the construction, installation, and start up activities associated with new Combined Heat and Power System at National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
Provided supervisor personnel for day-to-day operation of the Central Utility Plant as well as identification of improvement opportunities to utility operations throughout the facility.
Owners’ Representative for Infrastructure Services
- Manage solar, biomass, and natural gas utility projects
- Conduct utility management oversight and long range planning
- Assess facility management of industrial and nuclear facilities
- Provide construction oversight, quality control, and inspections
- Optimize unit operations and identify equipment issues