Stewardship of your environment and resources
The Strata-G team is comprised of environmental subject matter experts whose insight and experience ensure efficient, cost-effective, environmental compliance and innovative Environmental Management System (EMS) solutions. Our solutions provide the basis for environmental strategy policy, plans, and actions. We produce required regulatory and operational reports so you can be compliant and focus on your business.
Supported development and implementation of a compliance program for hazardous waste-burning boilers and furnaces. Strata-G develops test plans and other operational plans for hazardous and or process waste incinerators operated by Fortune 500 companies.
Clean-up/D&D DOE Sites
Strata-G supported development of CERCLA remedial investigation/feasibility studies by evaluating data and creating remedial alternatives for detailed comparative analysis. Also developing post-rod documentation to plan and implement D&D clean-up decisions.
- Ensure environmental compliance and reduce costs
- Organize and execute environmental audits
- Integrate operational activities with environmental requirements
- Negotiate and implement air, water, and waste permits (CAA, NPDES, RCRA, TSCA, CERCLA)
- Develop and support P2 programs (Executive Order 13423) compliant with Iso 14001
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS)