At Strata-G, our talented team demonstrates integrity, service, and quality in their work and use their talents to make a difference, both in the workplace and in the community. Extraordinary people striving to achieve meaningful goals create so much more!
Making A Difference
- HIRE Vets Medallion, 2020 & 2021
- US Chamber of Commerce National Small Business of the Year, 2019
- SBA Region 4 Subcontractor of the Year, 2019
- Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence Achievement Award, 2017
- Knoxville Chamber of Commerce Community Impact Award, 2018
- National Safety Council Leadership Award
- 39 Performance Excellence and Community Service Awards
- 5-time Veteran-Owned Small Business of the Year award recipient from multiple DOE Prime Contractors
- The Strata-G team invests their time, resources, and professional expertise to:
- Serve the homeless through Knox Area Rescue Ministries,
- Promote STEM education by supporting the Southern Appalachian Science & Engineering Fair, and
- Conserve natural resources in the communities where we work and live through multiple conservation organizations.
- We believe that our success as a business is defined by the positive difference we make in our community.