At Strata-G, we hire talented people who demonstrate integrity, service, and quality in their work. We encourage our team to use their talents to make a difference, both in the workplace and in the community. Extraordinary people who strive to achieve meaningful goals create so much more. Strata-G has over 200 professionals, many of whom have advanced degrees, professional certifications, and more than 10 years of experience in their fields.
Making A Difference
- 21 Performance Excellence and Community Service Awards
- 3-time Veteran-Owned Small Business of the Year award recipient from UT-Battelle, UCOR, and Bechtel Jacobs
- Small Business of the Year award from B&W Y-12
- Employers Supporting Guard and Reserve: Above and Beyond Awards
- Dave Thomas Top 100 Adoption Friendly Workplace Awards
- Innovation Valley Navigator Award for Community Service
- The Strata-G team invests their time, resources, and professional expertise to:
- Serve the homeless through Knox Area Rescue Ministries,
- Promote STEM education by supporting the Southern Appalachian Science & Engineering Fair, and
- Conserve natural resources in the communities where we work and live through multiple conservation organizations.
- We believe that our success as a business is defined by the positive difference we make in our community.